Our executive coaching program helps leaders move from being intelligent senior experts to “transformational enterprise-impacting” executives that effectively:
- build and communicate a strategic vision,
- influence key stakeholders through executive presence and interpersonal savvy,
- drive superior business outcomes,
- inspire global and diverse teams
- develop self-awareness to manage conflict
Our leadership coaching program helps high potential leaders achieve better business and team results while preparing for future executive roles, through:
- deeper awareness of stakeholder perceptions,
- developing self-insight around strengths and potential blind spots,
- shifting mindsets/habits for greater strategic and business impact, and
- mastering communication methods across various business audiences.
An expert facilitator, Nihar works with leadership teams as an objective advisor to help them recognize opportunities and constructively address challenges for team results that outperform individual achievements.
Whether by helping a newly appointed leader assimilate to a new team, assessing a leadership team’s personality and interactive strengths/weaknesses, or facilitating a team meeting to achieve consensus on strategic or execution issues, Nihar’s intuitive style and business-minded approach helps teams achieve results beyond what they could do alone.
Nihar speaks to various corporate audiences on topics related to executive and employee development, including:
- developing an internal coaching practice,
- influencing within your organization,
- inspiring your team and yourself,
- coaching others for maximum performance, and
- leveraging the power of self-awareness for business results.
Often these and other compelling presentations lead to 1:1 or group coaching for help with application of learning on the job.
Nihar has been an excellent executive coach for me. He has this uncanny ability to know what I want to say before I say it – and he articulates my own thoughts and feelings better than I can myself. He has given me great perspective and has even helped me craft the approach I needed for difficult situations I’ve faced. I value him enormously and highly recommend him.
We’ve used Nihar on a couple of executive coaching engagements. He worked extremely well with the people he coached. Very direct with his coaching and achieved great results.
Nihar has been my executive coach for about two years. My work with him has been transformative and incredibly enjoyable. Nihar is down to earth, brilliant and funny. He truly understands what it’s like to be a junior executive at a big corporation and how to walk alongside you. He goes above and beyond. I can’t recommend him highly enough!
Nihar is an exceptionally skilled coach who took the time to learn more about me on a personal and professional level, as well as took the appropriate steps to fully understand my needs in order to customize a coaching plan. Nihar was also able to quickly understand my environment by asking the right questions, taking time to connect with those who I work most closely with to collect all necessary feedback and insights. With that information, he and I had multiple conversations to identify my strengths and growth opportunities. His approach allowed me to develop a comprehensive development plan that is fully supported by my leader and is in process today. Many thanks to Nihar for his partnership and expertise!