Through his executive coaching program, Nihar helps experienced leaders from the C-Suite to VP levels become highly engaging change agents that drive tremendous improvements for their company, their teams and themselves. Executives learn better ways to effectively:
- Build and communicate a strategic vision.
- Influence key stakeholders through executive presence and interpersonal savvy.
- Drive superior business outcomes.
- Inspire global and diverse teams.
- Develop self-awareness to manage conflict.
Through his leadership coaching program, Directors and Senior Managers become more engaging leaders of their teams, exceed business expectations and show readiness for VP and higher roles in the future, through:
- Deeper awareness of stakeholder perceptions and how to positively shift them.
- Expanded self-insight around strengths and potential blind spots.
- Shifting of mindsets/habits for greater strategic and business impact, and staying above the “weeds.”
- Mastery of communication methods across various business audiences.
- Optimal work, planning and interactive styles to deliver results through others.
An expert facilitator, Nihar works with leadership teams as an objective advisor to:
- Help newly appointed leaders assimilate to their new team.
- Assess the team’s individual personalities, styles and capabilities relative to business needs and team goals.
- Evaluate the team’s interactive strengths and weaknesses in order to develop more safety and trust.
- Facilitate team meetings to achieve consensus on difficult strategic or execution issues.
- Drive tangible plans and results that outperform outcomes from prior offsites/meetings.
Speaking and Workshops
Nihar speaks to various corporate audiences on a number of topics for executive and employee development, including:
- How to be an influencer within your organization
- The key to leading through inspiring for better results
- How to develop your team to their highest potential
- The power of self-awareness for business results
- Why the manager-as-coach is more successful
Nihar unlocks personal insights. Specifically, by leveraging Nihar as a coach, I was able to: (a) understand important subtleties of my personality type, (b) outline my ideal role based on those subtleties, & (c) define the succinct value I bring to an organization. Going forward, these insights allow me to evaluate new opportunities with much greater clarity. Overall, Nihar is an outstanding coach and I highly recommend him.
It's been a truly refreshing and re-orienting experience working with Nihar. His work experience gives him a solid grounding in the relevant issues at play in today's workplace. He has faced the same challenges. His ear for emotional nuance helps to uncover those niggling issues you probably need to deal with sooner than later, issues that extend outside the workplace. His insights are startlingly simple, yet profound and hard to forget. And he's just fun to work with. I walked in thinking the measure of a coach's performance was simple: it's what you see on your scoreboard. And although my stats have improved dramatically during our work together, what I've been learning is how to enjoy the game again, to get back into my favorite role and just rock it. I heartily recommend him to anyone who wants to do that.
The executive coaching that I have received from Nihar Chhaya over the course of the last year has been indispensable. Nihar has helped me recognize both strengths and weaknesses and has been able to help me leverage the strengths and guide me in working on some of the weaknesses to further my influence in my organization. He has been helpful in reducing some of the stress from the day to day demands of my job, and given me some good coaching tips that help me understand what is triggering the stress and ways to recognize and improve the situation. He is a great sounding board and has allowed me to work through scenarios and ideas with him to get to a better outcome. Through his coaching I have seen a positive change in the interaction with both my direct reports as well as my direct supervisor and my working relationships have shown noticeable improvement. I have also received good feedback from my supervisor on the positive effects of the coaching received by Nihar. I appreciate all of the time and effort that Nihar has put into our sessions and would recommend Nihar as a coach to anyone that is looking to grow either personally or in their career.
Working with Nihar provided the additional boost of confidence needed as I moved from a first-level manager with a small team to a middle-level manager with a large team and increased interactions with top-level management. After only a few sessions, I felt like Nihar truly understood my strengths and pinpointed the areas I needed to improve in. Through thoughtful discussion and coaching, Nihar was able to suggest ways to work through my self-doubt and how to combat uncomfortable situations. These suggestions have led to quick improvement and I am not only more confident in my role but my supervisor, top-level managers and many of my peers have noticed my progress. Nihar embodies everything I was looking for in an executive coach – someone who listens, makes you feel comfortable, understands complex business situations and is truly committed to your personal and professional development.